Unfold is looking for a „Slot Mathematician“ in Berlin.
Unfold is a German game developing studio. We develop video slot games for the free-to-play & the online gambling market on multiple platforms.
Unfold started as a pioneer in social betting. Founded in 2009, we were backed by premier venture capital firms Earlybird and Target Partners. In 2012 we became part of a leading family-owned European casino group. We are now a wholly owned subsidiary of Bally Wulff, one of Germany’s leading manufacturers of electronic gaming machines. Unfold is based in Berlin, Germany, Europe’s gaming hub.
To lead the growth of our gaming portfolio we are looking for a „Slot Mathematician“ who can help to make the next games even better.
- Post Graduate maths or science qualification
- Experience in mathematical modeling, statistical analysis, probability theory and/or combinatorics
- You have a brilliant analytical skill for what makes a game exciting and fun.
- Knowledge of a high level programming languages such as C++, Python, Java, Ruby, C# or R
- Excellent communicator who can easily express game design in written form.
- Big Plus: You have experience working in an international and English-speaking environment
- Big Plus: Experienced designing the mechanics and math behind (casino) games.
- Big plus: Interested in interactive entertainment such as gaming, games, gambling and betting.
We are looking for someone who is a very versatile professional with a creative mindset, good logical and analytical capabilities, you think from a user’s point of view and you have the ability to prioritize & multi-task.
- Design and concept new slots games and mechanics.
- Create math models, reel strips and pay tables.
- Perform analysis of our games including hit frequency, win frequency and volatility.
- Run analysis of live games to iterate and improve our math models.
- Program game simulations to verify math game design.
- Build state-of-the-art tech products
- Be part of a small but growing, highly skilled team developing the next generation of online games
- No hierarchies and quick decision making processes
- The best development hardware & software money can buy
- Attending conferences & trainings
- 29 days of vacation, very flexible and family friendly working conditions, home office days and no over hours
- Comfortable working place with free fruit & drinks
- Cookie driven development and team events
How to apply?
Please call or send your application to:
jobs (at) unfold.net
Unfold Gaming Digital GmbH
Silke Jung (HR)
12099 Berlin, Germany
It would be nice if you could add a link to Github/BitBucket and LinkedIn in your CV.
Tel.: +49 (0)30 417 212 80
Fax: +49 (0)30 417 212 81
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.